Subscribe Now: Feed

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Me





Well my name is Earl (blehh) but a few people call me Ed, so that is what I go by here. I'm 16 and really interested in languages, traveling, and some other not important stuff. I've been thinking lately if I should start a blog because I had no clue of what I'd write about, so I took the bold step to make one today. (thumbs up to me!)
I'm studying French and Korean now, but plan on getting into Portuguese, Yoruba, Mandarin, Arabic, and other languages too (if I have the determination).

I'll update as often as I can (sooo expect a post or more a day, lol). By saying that if you're wondering yes I have a life, but just like languages...it's complicated!

So 다음에뵈요! Until next time.

P.S. I stink at taking photos, so if you're expecting good ones here then think again! The one of me above is one of the goods one I have, and a good one is like one in every 1,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment