Subscribe Now: Feed

Friday, July 9, 2010

Some more Korean

I get bored easily with trying to practice Korean when I don't have anyone to practice with. So I've taken to just writing down conversations between two imaginary people sometimes, or just plan out talkin' to myself, to get by. Wrote this a few minutes ago:

여점은 이리 많아!
아, 글세요. 그럼 내일은 어다 가세요?
내일은 대학관에 가고 공부가도 해요.
아, 글세요? 몃 시에부터 몃 시에까지 공부해요?
아침 여닯시 부터 열한 시까지.
수읍이 언제 끝나요? 연두 시에 수업이 끝나요.
그럼 같이 점심 먹어요! 영화도 가봐요.

If you can read it then it might seem like I've gone loko, but eh I figured it's not that bad.

I got confused w/ the particles 은/는 & 가/이 yet again, as always. I know one is the topic and the other subject particle but it gets hella hard to distinguish them once you pash basic sentences like 여기 버스가 와요 (the bus is coming here) and 내일은 바빠요? (tomorrow are you busy). Then to top it all of I get 가/이 confused w/ the object particles 을/를. So two diff. sets of confusions though I do know that the object particles are for when a verb is doing something to a specific noun in the sent (or along those lines). So it sort of helps out.

Though again, the only particles that I don't have trouble w/ are location and 로. I know there is another one but I forgot it after I saw it online, and my book only gave me that one for now (학교에 지하철로 가요). I pray that's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment